Agriculture land's map not created & neighbor land encroached

we have have a agriculture land which was acquired by my grand father and after assistant commissioner approved us that land taking penalty amount. but that lands map has not been created now neighbor land owner acquired that land and telling that there is a no land for you, we try to Measure our land from servery department but they told that there is a no map of your land so we can't measure, we lost our land i am sure there is a land. so how can we get measure that land and make that land map

File Injunction suit against your neighbour ..and But keep all the records straight in your favor for maintaining your claim. Moreover you know already the commissioner was sanctioned on that basis you can stay them...or file the trespassing case that's it

The original deed by which your grand father purchased the land cites a survey number some boundary and parcel. Afterwards there will be a sub number allotted to you before they start collecting land revenue from your side. Based on these you have to formally apply for survey and measurement. if they give an endorsement saying you have no land, you can approach High court for a direction.

as per your written statement regarding your land. according to your feeling that you have lost your land. if concerned survey department has told that these is no map regarding your land. it is better to ask the information for getting the map to the concerned authority. you ask the information in for no.6 (A) by paying the process fees and other charges for the concerned document i.e map. please mention the survey number of your land.
if any queries contact me or mail me.