Second wife's share in property of Husband as per Muslim Law

Sir/madem agar husband ne apne pahle wife ke liye jamin kharida aur uske name bainama kar diya par husband ne apni kamae se kharida tha es time husband aur first wife dono ki death ho chuki hain aur unke son aur daughter bhi hain.. Husband ne second marriage bhi ki thi second wife ko koe santaan nhi hai hum janna chahte hai ki kya Muslim law main second wife ka bhi koe share banta hain . plz send me ans

Answers (2)

Pehle aap ye btae ke aapke or aapke sotele bachcho ke beech kesa sambandh he? Aapke husband ne Jo zamin kharidi thi usme gawah kisko bnaya tha? Or Jo paisa zamin kharidne ko diya tha WO kiske bank account se nikala the ya koi zewar bech kr paisa diya tha? Aap court me case karke bename ke gwaho ko talab karaiye or proof kariye ke WO property aapke husband ne khareedi thi or apni first wife ke naam ki. Aapko aapka share milega.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Is property me second wife ka share nahi hoga kyuki yeah property husband me naam nahi hai balki first wife me nam hai ,to share bhi first wife me warison ko milega .means aap air apke Bhai behano ko milega

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Neelkanth Hingraj Goswami
Dhobi Ali, Thane
13 years Experience
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a sunni muslim woman, I want to know the options available for muslim woman to take divorce.…

Read More

Iam a muslim girl married to muslim man 10 years before,after our marriage he married with a hindu woman,and he cheated on me . This cheating has been…

Read More

I have been married since a year. My husband cheated on me and married me without telling me that he is already married and has 2 kids. His first wife…

Read More

I m a widow and have a baby girl.what is my and my baby right and share in my husbnd and ancestors property.can I asked my brother in law for maintena…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue