Procedure to take divorce from wife under muslim law

I m a Muslim man working in central government officer, married six months ago. My wife , a Govt. Bank officer , has harrassing me by regularly made allegations of adultery with my real elder sister ,who is mother of 3 children. Now I want divorce from her , bcoz regular quarrels between us has destroyed married life. She is pregnant now . How the divorce can be done and whether I have to pay maintenance to her /baby.

Divorce can be given by way of Khula. For that there has to be consent of both the parties. You will have to make a declaration to that effect. If your wife is not agree to execute khula then you will have to file a case in family court.

Yes definately u can divorce to your wife as per shariat and as per law
By giving divorce to your wife your relation with your wife comes to an end
And so far as concerned about the maintenance
For getting the maintenance to your wife, she should file the case in the concern Court

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai

Hello.

Yes....You can move ahead with divorce both with or without recourse to court.

For maintenance it depends on many factors, it would not be proper to comment here.

Contact me if you need further help.