One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Amjad Shaikh

Advocate Amjad Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVashi, Navi Mumbai
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Amjad Shaikh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amjad provides services in various fields of Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Muslim Law Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amjad enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2013.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3713/2013
  • Bombay High Court
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amjad Shaikh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amjad Shaikh

Q: Procedure to take divorce from wife under muslim law

I m a Muslim man working in central government officer, married six months ago. My wife , a Govt. Bank officer , has harrassing me by regularly made allegations of adultery with my real elder sister ,who is mother of 3 children. Now I want divorce from her , bcoz regular quarrels between us has destroyed married life. She is pregnant now . How the divorce can be done and whether I have to pay maintenance to her /baby.

Advocate Amjad Shaikh answered
Hello.Yes....You can move ahead with divorce both with or without recourse to court. For maintenance it depends on many factors, it would not be proper to comment here. Contact me if you need further help.

Q: What are the legal options to stop eviction in Pagdi system?

My parents moved to a pagdi system house in 1989 in Kalyan, by giving 60000 as pagdi. There was no legal agreement signed at that time. We only have rent receipts with us. Now the landlord is asking to clear the property and is not accepting that we were in pagdi. He is not allowing us to sell it to anyone else. He is saying pagdi system does not exists in Thane and is ready to return the deposit of 60k to us. Please advise as the cost of that property is now well over 15 lakhs. Is there a legal option available to us?

Advocate Amjad Shaikh answered
Hello,Immediately serve him legal notice.Rent receipts are very good evidence for your property that you have on tenancy basis.You may also move to the competent court under Maharashtra rent control act for declaring your parents as monthly tenant of the said property.Thanks.

Q: I want divorce from my husband, but he is not ready how to proceed

I want divorce from my husband, but he is not ready. Please help.

Advocate Amjad Shaikh answered
Hello,Send a legal notice to your husband and specify your reasons or whatever marital issues you have for availing divorce and provide 15 days for his reply on your notice.Wait for his reply and incase he sends reply and you are not satisfied with the reply, you may move to family court and file petition for availing divorce.Thanks.

Q: Divorce Petition without marriage document

Hi, my sister married 10 years back and separated after 1 year without legal procedure. Now she wants divorce paper. Is it possible to file divorce petition without any marriage doc like, photo, invitation card. Husband not responding for MCD. So need to file petition from my side.

Advocate Amjad Shaikh answered
Hello, Yes it is possible, we can file divorce petition and can give affidavit to the court that all the documents are in the custody of husband. If your case is in Mumbai or nearby area I can help you.I hope this answers your question, for more details you may contact me.

Q: My sisters husband is not responding

My sisters husband is not responsing all ways give bad words to my sister.. And talking I will bring him here and I will do character less What to do now....???

Advocate Amjad Shaikh answered
Hello,There are numerous ways in which you may may deal with him lawfully.First of all proceed to local police station and register a NC offence or FIR.Secondly you may also proceed through your lawyer under domestic violence act.Thirdly you may also move family court for the various remedies available under the family law.I hope this answers your questions.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amjad Shaikh

Can Advocate Amjad Shaikh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amjad Shaikh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amjad Shaikh?

When you meet with Advocate Amjad Shaikh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amjad Shaikh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amjad Shaikh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amjad Shaikh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amjad Shaikh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amjad Shaikh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amjad Shaikh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amjad Shaikh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amjad Shaikh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.