If nikah is done by an unregistered qazi what is the validity?

I am a muslim. I got my nikah done by an unregistered qazi and i am also getting talaq by an unregistered qazi. I want to know what would be the standing of my nikah and talaq?

Nikah is valid but talaq is pronouced by husband not by qazi and for correct legal answer it is important whether you are Shia or Sunni as well if Sunni whether you belong to which maslak like hanfi.maliki.humbly etc.

Nikah is valid but talaq is pronouced by husband not by qazi and for correct legal answer it is important whether u r Shia or Sunni as well if Sunni whether u belong to which maslak like hanfi.maliki.humbly etc.

The marriage is not valid ,hence the talaq would also be not valid.I am unable to understand what do you want to know,the purpose ? kindly clarify to help you.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai