Dad is alive and willing to give property to my married sister

In Muslim Law Law
How to claim my property if my dad is alive and willing to give it to my married sister? We are muslim. I am the only son of my father, my mother died 13yrs back and my only sister got married 4yrs before. The whole property of my father has not yet been transferred to me and my sister. Sister and her husband use to stay in the same house with me and my wife, this house belongs to my father on paper. I got married 1.5yrs ago. Please help me to claim my property.

Since, your father is the owner of the property and it seems that the property is not an ancestral property, your father is free and has legal right to transfer the property to anyone by way of will or gift deed.
Regards
Haider

According to the Sharia law your father apart from whatever share she is inclined to get cannot bequeth more than 1/3 or 1/4 of the share which I am not sure right now but one thing is for sure you will get the majority of the share of that house.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur

Under Muslim.law the father is a trustee of property He can not unilaterally transfer the entire property to any one of his children It has to be shared as per principles of succession
If he goes ahead with transfer feel free to challenge in court