Time required for compensation under motor vehicle case

How much time required for compensation under motor vehicle act in how much I have to wait for inteim relief after file case How much time required for compensation under motor vehicle act in how much I have to wait for inteim relief after file case

Its depend upon your advocate and court work load .

For further query contact lawrato

usually it depends on the area of your residence, court and also on Judge. For interim relief i.e. Rs. 25000/- in injury case & 50000/- if death case it will take 8-10 months from date of filing in standard conditions, however it may differ from case to case and also location.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers