Share of mother over money claimed in accidental death of son

agr husband ki death accident se ho jaye,or accident claim case mein wife or child ke ilawa moyther ko kitna share milta hai

Answers (2)

226 votes

Dear every dependent in family of the decease has equal share in the claim amount, the mother of the decease will also get the same share, if she doesn't want to claim then make her statement in the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

140 votes

If a person dies in a motor accident, a petition for claim is filed in Motor Accident Claim Tribunal by the Legal heirs of the deceased. Whether you have made them applicant or not. In your case mother is legal heir of the deceased and she has equal right into the claim amount being class one legal heir

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles