Share of mother over money claimed in accidental death of son

agr husband ki death accident se ho jaye,or accident claim case mein wife or child ke ilawa moyther ko kitna share milta hai

Dear every dependent in family of the decease has equal share in the claim amount, the mother of the decease will also get the same share, if she doesn't want to claim then make her statement in the court.

If a person dies in a motor accident, a petition for claim is filed in Motor Accident Claim Tribunal by the Legal heirs of the deceased. Whether you have made them applicant or not. In your case mother is legal heir of the deceased and she has equal right into the claim amount being class one legal heir

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers