Serving Indian Airforce lady officer hit by car. What action possible?

I m serving Indian Airforce lady officer was hit by car driven by fellow airforce officer and since one year I m suffering Presently I m on wheelchair and air force authority has taken no action against that officer and rather the airforce authority is mistreating me Kindly help.me get justice

The action which is to b taken depends upon what relief u are seeking. U can file a complaint and get him prosecuted for the negligent driving. U can also file an application before MACT and claim compensation depending on the injuries.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers