Serving Indian Airforce lady officer hit by car. What action possible?

I m serving Indian Airforce lady officer was hit by car driven by fellow airforce officer and since one year I m suffering Presently I m on wheelchair and air force authority has taken no action against that officer and rather the airforce authority is mistreating me Kindly get justice

Answers (1)

193 votes

The action which is to b taken depends upon what relief u are seeking. U can file a complaint and get him prosecuted for the negligent driving. U can also file an application before MACT and claim compensation depending on the injuries.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles