×

Procedure to release bike confiscated by police for not paying challan

I was riding the bike of my friend. I didn't have DL and RC of the bike. traffic police seized the bike and issued a court challan in my name. now the court will impose fine on whom, on the driver i.e me or on the owner of the bike ?

court will impose challan on Owners name . produce all documents and pay challan. will be done only wuth advocate help.
hire a lawyer.

.

The Hon'ble Court will impose fine over the driver not having the DL and necessary documents of the Vehicle. You just need to contact a lawyer immediately for proper handling of your case. Vehicle release order required to get back your vehicle.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Yes court will be impose fine and apko court jake report magani hogi thane par se aur jab report ajayegi to apke advocate ko ek application ke sath aur gadi ke orignal peppers leke aur jiske naam se gadi hai usko leke court me appear hona hoga court jinta fine lagayegi utna fine bharna padega fir usi din order hoga wo order ki copy leke apko thane jake gadi release karalenge.