Person on motorcycle damaged his car but now not paying for damages

yesterday night a guy on the motorcycle hit my car from the back and damaged my car really bad. the bike guy did not have any papers with him. i took him to MHB police station got the FIR. the bike guy agreed to send me the insurance later so i can get my claim through his insurance comp. but now he is not answering my call and is ignoring.

Answers (1)

Sir, Good thing you have done is that you have reported the incident to the Police and FIR is registered. No issue if he ignore to received your call, this is criminal case and that person has to face criminal procedure. And for reimbursement of your expenditure is not also big problem. You can claim it on your insurance papers, your insurance company can'not deny your claim. There are several ways available to recover your loss.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

If income of a deceased is above 40000 then how to calculate compensation in MACT case.…

Read More

On motor bike we (cousin was riding ) hit another bike from behind as he stopped , I had knee injury and cousin loss three teeth and other party we hi…

Read More

My brother met with an accident at Chennai. He went in a two wheeler Honda Activa. Opposite party with his wife and two minor children went before him…

Read More

A road accident happened from me. i was driving and a person got injured while he was crossing the road. at that time no police complaint filed from b…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue