Person on motorcycle damaged his car but now not paying for damages

yesterday night a guy on the motorcycle hit my car from the back and damaged my car really bad. the bike guy did not have any papers with him. i took him to MHB police station got the FIR. the bike guy agreed to send me the insurance later so i can get my claim through his insurance comp. but now he is not answering my call and is ignoring.

Sir, Good thing you have done is that you have reported the incident to the Police and FIR is registered. No issue if he ignore to received your call, this is criminal case and that person has to face criminal procedure. And for reimbursement of your expenditure is not also big problem. You can claim it on your insurance papers, your insurance company can'not deny your claim. There are several ways available to recover your loss.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari