Met with an accident young lady injured now again filling the case

Sir, in the year 2012 I met in an accident with my bike. One of the young lady was injured majorly and also case filed on me. After three 2 months of this incident, i went to court and judge has penal me Rs. 1500 under IPC 337 & 338. The victim has claimed insurance as compensation. After 6 years again I received a court notice from lokea adhalath and they mentioned as I need to attend for clear the case on 22nd of this month. Is it possible to put a case again for claim.

Dear Sir, As per my knowledge and information.

Criminal Case and Civil Case Motor Accidental Claim are two different cases and more over when the matter is coming for Lok Adalat Settlement it means your Vehicle has insurance and that insurance company is settling the matter in lok adalat. They made you the party in the same as Respondent No.1 May be. You can go and attend get the copy of the award will be useful for future reference. You can also check with the insurance company for the same.

Need not worry. Once you paid fine the case is closed. You bring your paid fine receipt to the Lok adalath and show. Explain every thing. If you do not contest your case the fault is with you. Do not hesitate

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers