Insurance company issued cheque to the court when will it be issued

Sir I recieved order from court ... ordering the insurance company to pay the MACT claim I demanded.... my question is that (1) within how many days should I recieve the money from court, if insurance company issued the check to court (2) If I have'nt recieved it in time what should I do for...

There may be time specified in judgment. If the insurance company filed the appeal or stayed, then till the disposal of the appeal. Nothing is pending, then you have to file execution petition in the MACT

Within 3 months from date of order by court amount will be received by court from insurance company . Further when cheque received by court from insurance company court will send intimation to you and on filing application before the court you can receive the cheque .

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

It depends on the Insurance Company. Normally within one month. Your advocate will follow up the matter and get the cheque for you from the court within the validity period
if you are not receiving the Cheque, please visit the office of the Insurance Company . Then they will speed up the matter.