IF THE OWNER OF VEHICLE IS UNABLE TO PAY THE PROPER COMPENSATION,

I had an accident,vehicle was not insured that time. And vehicle is registered in the of my father. What would be the consequences if my father do not pays the proper compensation from the court.

Query perused. It is a settled law that if a vehicle involved in an accident is insured than the liability to pay the motor accident claim is on the insurance company. However in case the vehicle is not insured it would be the liability of the registered owner. In your case your father would be liable to pay what the MACT court will Order. In case your father will not pay the compensation as directed the vehicle will be sold in an auction and sale proceeds will be given to the victim. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore