How can I transfer the ownership of my old bike to the new buyer?

when i bought a new bike from a Bajaj showroom, i traded my old one to an agent present in the showroom, who promised that the ownership will be transferred but till date the ownership is in my name. Now neither am able to contact the Agent nor am i able to trace who is having my bike. what is the solution? can someone help me ?

Answers (1)

121 votes

First give a complaint to police against the showroom, agent and buyer of your bike. Because your bike may use for illegal, unlawful purposes.. Then write a letter to RTO regarding ownership of the bike..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles