How can I transfer the ownership of my old bike to the new buyer?

when i bought a new bike from a Bajaj showroom, i traded my old one to an agent present in the showroom, who promised that the ownership will be transferred but till date the ownership is in my name. Now neither am able to contact the Agent nor am i able to trace who is having my bike. what is the solution? can someone help me ?

First give a complaint to police against the showroom, agent and buyer of your bike. Because your bike may use for illegal, unlawful purposes.. Then write a letter to RTO regarding ownership of the bike..

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
LH House, Bangalore