Hi sir with out heiraning my case desposed

16-Aug-2023 (In Motor Accident Law)
Sir my name sanke 5 months back nake accident jarigind hit&run am commplent to police station fir generated court hearing 29.Oct.23 but without hearing my pitacion desposed now what am saying please tell me fir

Answers (1)

Answer #1
542 votes
hi if the police had closed the case without giving a chance to be heard by you then you could file a protest petition before the concerned magistrate to reopen and reinvestigate the FIR which is closed by police

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."