Got hit to a car but I dont have third party insurance

Recently my bike got hit to a car. It was a minor accident because of sudden break applied by car driver. Car sustained minor scratch only. Car driver noted my vehicle no saying he 'need to file case for insurance claim'. I had comprehensive bike insurance which is expired long back. And dont have third party insurance too. Q1. What can be consequences if he files case for claiming insurance? Q2. Can he file case anytime when some bigger accident is happened to his car and claim that from my third party insurance (I will be taking 3rd party ins.now) Q3. what should be my immediate action. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

if he has not filed the claim till date , u immediately get insured u r bike , and whenever he file cliam u deny the alleged date of incident even u r presence on the alleged spot... it is a burden on him to prove his case beyond all reasonable doubt. this defence will help you definately yo prove u r innocence... best of luck

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore