One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Nitesh Haridas Samundre

Advocate Nitesh Haridas Samundre

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVaishali Nagar, Nagpur
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitesh Haridas Samundre has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nitesh Haridas Samundre's office is in Vaishali Nagar, Nagpur.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Amravati,
  • District Court, Bhandara,
  • District Court, Chandrapur,
  • District Court, Gondia,
  • District Court, Nagpur,
  • District Court, Washim,
  • District Court, Yavatmal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nitesh Haridas Samundre. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitesh Haridas Samundre How to punish husband for bigamy While mutual consent divorce case is pending wife apply for USA visa