×

quesFIR lodged against me for hitting a guy with my car

My car hit a guy in March which caused very minimum injury to his legs. Although I took him to hospital and they asked for Rs 7,00,000. When I denied, he lodged an FIR saying that I hit him intentionally.

I was driving a car with my learner's licence and a trained driver with valid license was sitting beside me. Please let me know how should I proceed?

• ansSince an FIR has been registered, now you will have to fight the case in court. Do not go in for legal aid. Hire an advocate to defend your case in court.