Father died when I was driving the car, will I be held liable

I was driving a car n my father was sitting besides me. Due to sand and water on the road my card skid, toppled over and had fallen down in a 10feet deep side road.. we were taken out by breaking glass as the doors were jammed n mangled.. father died day after the accident in a hospital not due to accident injuries (as he had only couple of fractures) but he was a heart patient n FIR was also lodged on me... I want to know the exact scenario that what all charges are against me n if this thing will hamper my future...

You have to face trial under sections 279, 338 and 304A of IPC. You will be acquitted as there are no direct evidence. It is purely accident not due to your negligence. Nothing to worry. Engage good advocate.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers