Drunk rider's bike hit by ksrtc bus & pillion rider dies

What is the procedure for drink and drive vehicle 2 wheeler release?My friend was involved in an accident, was drunk and so was the pillion rider. However the accident was caused due to ksrtc bus that hit my friends bike and once they fell,ran over the pillion rider and he died on the spot. This s an emergency , pls help.

Answers (1)

If an FIR has been registered with respect to the offense and the bike has been seized pursuant thereto, you'll have to approach the jurisdictional magistrate with a prayer that the interim custody of the said vehicle be granted to you. The Court might allow you to have interim custody of the vehicle subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had a terrible accident I lost my leg above knee I'm a btech student . lorry insurance company is getting ready to give me money I claimed 20 la…

Read More

Client is a temporary bank employee and met with car accident while performing d job.his bike got damaged completely and he also injured very badly.it…

Read More

good afternoon sir/madam suppose i have gifted my car to my cousin but on paper i am the real owner.Will i compensate if he did an accident or hit a p…

Read More

I was riding on my bike and a rickshaw carrying a mother and her baby were in front of me. Overtaking the rickshaw, I thought it was way behind me, so…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue