Drunk rider's bike hit by ksrtc bus & pillion rider dies

What is the procedure for drink and drive vehicle 2 wheeler release?My friend was involved in an accident, was drunk and so was the pillion rider. However the accident was caused due to ksrtc bus that hit my friends bike and once they fell,ran over the pillion rider and he died on the spot. This s an emergency , pls help.

If an FIR has been registered with respect to the offense and the bike has been seized pursuant thereto, you'll have to approach the jurisdictional magistrate with a prayer that the interim custody of the said vehicle be granted to you. The Court might allow you to have interim custody of the vehicle subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by the court.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli