Clarification on FIR lodged for motor accident matter

ON 28 FEB I met with an accident. i was crossing the road, driving my bike and suddenly a pickup van came from my left and smashed me. me and my friend recovered from a serious injury. after some day i came to know that the owner of the pickup van lost an FIR on me with a date of 3 march . now what should i do to get rid of this case ??? please help me out

It depends upon sections imposed against you If there is a sections of motor vehicles act only then procedure is different and if sections imposed upon you are of Indian penal code then the procedure is different.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers