Clarification on FIR lodged for motor accident matter

ON 28 FEB I met with an accident. i was crossing the road, driving my bike and suddenly a pickup van came from my left and smashed me. me and my friend recovered from a serious injury. after some day i came to know that the owner of the pickup van lost an FIR on me with a date of 3 march . now what should i do to get rid of this case ??? please help me out

Answers (1)

152 votes

It depends upon sections imposed against you If there is a sections of motor vehicles act only then procedure is different and if sections imposed upon you are of Indian penal code then the procedure is different.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles