Claim for compensation in accident in the absence of documents of car

Sir/mam day before yesterday one of my close friend met with accident by private bus he was along with his family near mysore my friend & his mother was spot dead & remaining 2 of had major fracture admitted in icu the problem is car doesn't had any documents so my query is weather we can claim for compensation?or if it is yes then for maximum how much money they may claim

You can definitely claim compensation. The quantum of compensation depends on the age, education, job and income of the deceased and their dependents. You need to immediately obtain the FIR, Mahazar, IMV Report, Medical documents, documents reflecting the education, employment, and income of the deceased, etc and approach an advocate for filing a claim Petition.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers