Claim for compensation in accident in the absence of documents of car

Sir/mam day before yesterday one of my close friend met with accident by private bus he was along with his family near mysore my friend & his mother was spot dead & remaining 2 of had major fracture admitted in icu the problem is car doesn't had any documents so my query is weather we can claim for compensation?or if it is yes then for maximum how much money they may claim

Answers (1)

51 votes

You can definitely claim compensation. The quantum of compensation depends on the age, education, job and income of the deceased and their dependents. You need to immediately obtain the FIR, Mahazar, IMV Report, Medical documents, documents reflecting the education, employment, and income of the deceased, etc and approach an advocate for filing a claim Petition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles