Car accident after selling to buyer, how can I defend myself ?

I have sold my Verna car one half year back, but buyer didn't transfer to his name at the time of accident and he transfer the ownership to his name after the accident. During the accident opposite vehicle (Cruzer - private transporting facility to the people) one passenger has died during the hospitalization and few of them are injured in both the vehicles. Now I have the proof of "Sale receipt" vehicle sale and Car has the Valid insurance during the accident period, Driver also has the Valid driving license . I received the notice from the court and my name as mentioned as 4th Party in the notice. So now how to proceed and how to get out from this case

You have attend the court without fail to convince the Court regarding your position. You can contact me with all the details, documents etc. along with court summons before the hearing date for legal assistance.

SC Holding that despite the transfer of ownership of vehicle, unless the name of the owner was changed in the registration certification of the vehicle, the former owner continues to be liable to third parties in respect of claims for insurance in motor vehicle accident, the Supreme Court referred to its earlier decisions to hold the former owner liable on account of his name being still on the registration certificate of the vehicle.
Now you are liable for the same.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers