Afraid for my bgv verification for my IT job

10-Nov-2023 (In Motor Accident Law)
Other party filed an FIR and want to sue me unless I pay for full medical expenses. I’m ready to pay and settle in first court appearance in court but I’m afraid this FIR may stop my career for any background verification because no big IT companies hire the who’s name is in the system. Just because I had the car and other party had bike and it was steep turning he rammed into me and big vehicle pays the price for his fault too. I’m so stressed for future now.

Answer #1
Hello, hope you are doing well,

Kindly answer, to get it more clear

1. What sections imposed on you are like 279,337,338, first you get it clear from the Police Station. or the FIR Copy you get?
2. Where the FIR is lodged against you, the Police Station called you or gave you any sort of notice to appear in P.S
3. What actions did you take regarding this, did you hire any advocate?
4. Did police submit the final report in the court, that's the crucial part before the trial
5. How much time passed about this incident

Don't worry, if the above sections are imposed on you it's bailable in nature.