Legal action against improper medical reports

Hello I did my first sonography on 29.12.2017, and my pregnancy reports were negative in the reports. Dr gave me some medicine but due to which i had severe abdomen pain. On 01.01.2018 i consulted another dr who told me that the fallopian tube has been ruptured and that need to be operated within fifteen minutes. So i got operated too bt the previous dr and the dr who did sonography has not provided the proper reports. Wht shud i do in this case. Please guide me

initilly you can issue legal notice to all those doctor against their mefical negligency abd ask gor compensation and ecpenses and alert them to complaint aginst their service to MCI or yu can file a case against medical negligency before District Consumer forum and ask compensation against loss what you have faced on those days .

There seems to be a medical condition which needs to be studied based on your operative notes and the sonography reports and various other diagnostic tests carried out . Also what type of medication or treatments given also needs to be studied . After going through your medical case papers of both the doctors we will be able to understand weather your case falls in the category of medicalnegligence . If it does then you have remedies to take the hospital and the doctor on legal action available to adequately compensate you along with disciplinary action on the negligent doctor . In your case if you need thorough understanding and further information please feel free to contact me.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

....this is a clear-cut case of medical negligence. Earlier Sonography centre is responsible for deficient service and can be held liable for consequential damages, expenses. Two sonography tests have done one after another with a gap of 2/3 days only.Therefore Medical Negligence case can be instituted against the Sonography Centre and against the treating doctor if the doctor is at fault in Consumer Court of appropriate jurisdiction.