What to do in tenant is neither paying rent nor vacating the house

i have given my apartment for rent since 8 months she is not paying rent nor vacating my house.she is openly saying threating us it is waste of time to go to court I won't deposit rent in court i will pay sympathy game like i don't have money nor job to pay rent i have given money to some needy they should give us back.what to do if she don't deposit rent in court how long it will continue like this without paying rent.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate. From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

She was trying to scare you, court never support any defaulters, you have to file immediately eviction suit against your tenant for vacate your premises and also file the petition for recovery of rent amount.

HI,
You have to send her a notice first to quit the premises on the reason for wilful default and then file case before the court. Time is it depends on the case as to how much time we cant comment. But it is for sure justice will be done. She will deposit the rents in the court and in the end she has to vacate the premises.If you fear then she will make you on her terms. Call us through the website for further assistance.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

You can file suit for eviction as the tenant is default in paying rents and claiming arrears of rent and you can claim rent to be deposited until case is disposed it will take some time to dispose the depending on the court .