Tenant sublet the property and not paid rent what action can I tak

Maine apne property kisi ko 4 saal phele rent pe di usee 11 months ka rent agreement kiya ab uska rent agreement expire ho chuka hai ab usne mere property ke 4 rooms mai se 3 room khali kar diye hai aur 1room le liya hai jiska maine usee rent agreement bhi nahi kiya aur vo room usne kisi aur ko rahene ke liye diya hua hai ab vo room ka mujhe 5 mahine se rent bhi nahi de raha agar mai use aur 6 mahine rahene deta hu toh 6 mahine baad mai uspe case kar sakta hu kaya mai use 6 mahine aur rhene dena chata hu kyu ki usne mujhse 6 mahine ka tym manga hai.

Answers (1)

86 votes

you can file a suit for possession against that person who is residing in one room of the property.as your tenant has already evicted the suit property as per the agreement then the person residing in the property is the tresspasser. first a legal notice is to bve sent ot hte person in possession to know in what authoritty he is residing in the property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."