Tenant not vacating premises. Got illegal water connection. What to do

sir, I was gave my one room on rent free security Rs 1,25,000/- on eleven month agreement, but now the tenant not vacating my premises they ignore my verbal instructions as well as they obtained an illlegal water connection also without my consent

You can file a petition for eviction before the concerned court.

In the petition you have to mention the ground for asking eviction and the same has to be done as per the clauses of the Rent Agreement.

File a suit for eviction of your tenant

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers