Tenant not paying rent how can I evict him or make him pay rent

Dear Sir, I have commercial property in which is given on lease and executed the agreement which was duly registered in court. Now the tenant has stopped giving rent for more than 3 months. Please advice the way forward. Either the premises should be vacated or he should give the rent as per registered agreement.waiting for your response.Regds

Sir,
First of all send him legal notice for payment of rent for the period you have not received the rent.In case no response is received by you within the stipulated time then you can file suit for eviction and arrear of rent.
Regards, Ankit

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers