Tenant evicting.

I have a tenant whose even 1st rent cheque has bounced. She has not paid us even a penny. rent agreement was for 11 months & rent agreed was rs.11000 pm.

In the agreement there will be a clause that if the tenant does not pay rent consecutively for 3 months, the landlord is at liberty to terminate the contract and the tenant has to vacate the premises. I hope you would have collected advance amount from her and in that you start deducting the rent and pay her the left over balance when she vacates the premises.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers