×

quesTenant creating problems with landlords.

I had given my house on rent in Mumbai. My tenant had not paid me rent for 3 months. He was not answering to my phone also. I am not living in kalyan hence i asked my brother to check regarding the same. He found that the tenants were not living there & his brother in law was staying there. He forcefully took the key from him. Now the tenant is suing my brother of stealing money from the home as a revenge. What should I do?

• ansYou may file an eviction suit against the tenant for sub-letting. your brother should in the meantime defend himself against the action filed against him by the tenant.