Stop paying rent ,until my deposit gets even is right thing to do?

My lanlord seems like a con, though i have a legal agreement(formed by his lawyer brother); I have come across incidences of him not paying his debt and money to people, like he hant paid society charges 70K for last 2 yrs, neither refuded last tenants deposit, neither his bank loan, all these people have been banging my door, I'm sure i'll be again one victim, he wont refund my security deposit. How should i act? Should i give a notice to cut my rent from deposit else refund it? how to do this legally? that 70K i paid for deposit was all i had, i dunno how to get it back , so i can move .

As per the tenant agreement, usually Security deposit is refunded at the time of giving  peaceful possession.

We suggest that you speak to your landlord and adjust the rent with security deposit.

If he does not pay our security deposit send a legal notice through a lawyer and thereafter file suit for recovery alongwith interest

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers