status of EP for recovery of rental arrears

Plaint/Decree amendment for rejected in lower court. can EP for rental arrears allowed? Suit filed for eviction and rental arrears. JDRs filed Appeal. DHR not filed Appeal. What solution?

Answers (1)

397 votes

A suit for eviction and arrears of rent is maintainable. If the judgment debtors have filed an appeal then the decree holders must enter appearance in the appeal and contest the same.

If the appeal is dismissed then the decree holders may file for execution of the decree. It would be easier for us to assist you if you could provide us with more details of your case.

Feel free to get in touch if I could be of any further assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."