Procedure to get property back from tenant refusing to vacate it

Tenant is 50 year old. I refuse to accept rent from last 13 year. How can I clame my property back.

You can file suit for eviction as per delhi rent control act if the rent is below Rs 3500 PM and if the rent is above Rs 3500 PM , then you may invoke other statutory provisions depending upon the facts and circumstances of the case.
I

Have you executed any rent agreement or lease deed with him ever ? If yes that we need to see the terms and conditions mentioned therein and if you have not the you have to file a Tenant Vacation Suit in the district court of local jurisdiction of property and after the Vacation order by Senior Civil Judge you can get back your property.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
LH House, Bangalore

Please mention the description of the property and rate of rent. Was there any agreement between landlord and tenant or not ? Without these details opinion can't be advanced. Reply with proper details

Please Mention the property location where it is situated and amount of rent. need some preliminary inquiry about the property then i will give you proper advice. i have to confirm first that the property comes under the Delhi rent Control Act or Not?

The procedure to get the property vacated depends on the amount of rent. If it is less than 3500 Pm then the remedy lies in the delhi rent control act and if it is more than that we have to file a case under the transfer of property act..