Paternal uncles asking property in which father running shop for 30 yr

My father have a kite shop in Sealdah .Approx 30 years he is doing his business.Actually my grandpa took the position in rent from another land owner .But my father started the business and he pay the rent but in the rent bill it is written that the owner give rent to my grandpa. I have also 3 paternal uncle .now they are claiming money for the shop.My father can not afford this.Now if they go to court then how could we move against them because our shop is running and it the only source of income for my family?

Your uncle cannot claim right, title in the shop as the shop does not belong to your father. All they can do is that they can come and use the rented premises.

If they move to the court, you will have to defend the case.

Furthermore, if they want share in your business,  then you can take the plea that the business belong to your father. If possible speak to the landlord and execute a fresh rent agreement with the owner.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers