My tenant is not vacating the premise.

My tenant was running coaching classes since 3 years. Since last year he has started creating nuisance in the neighbourhood. I want him to leave, but he is not willing to. He is depositing the rent in the bank on time, but refusing the vacate. What should I do.

Sir, the terms of your lease deed will determine the options available to you to have your tenant evicted. Another important factor will be the quantum of rent. Once these aspects, inter alia, are examined a notice of termination etc. Can be issued and thereafter appropriate proceedings initiated in court

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers