Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal action against tenant not vacating the premises

Dear sir, we are giving house to tenant for 5years agreement,he is not vacating house and not paid any rent also agreement is expired on may2017 please guide me

Answers (3)

When the tenure is completed you are at liberty to enforce your rights as a owner. Firstly you ask the tenant orally, if the tenant does not respond positively then approach an advocate for issuance of notice as prescribed under the law describing all the facts and asking for arrears of rent, damages for use and occupation act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Firstly you have to send a notice for arrears of rent and for vacating the premises which is due from your tenant. If still he is not then you have to file case against tenant in the court. Call us through website for assistance

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
6 years Experience

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

Immediately you have to issue legal notice through Advocate to your tenant , if your tenant not responding to your notice legal notice then you have to file eviction suit against the Tenant. For legal notice consult me through this website.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Lease Agreement Drafting - Commercial Property

4.7 | 188 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 7499
30 Min Into call + Start to finish help - Commercial Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Registration of Lease Agreement

4.4 | 102 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Registration of lease agreement through a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Refund of Security

4.8 | 389 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Residential Property

4.6 | 132 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Residential Lease review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Tenant Eviction

4.6 | 361 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Commercial Property

4.4 | 152 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Commercial Lease review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Landlord / Tenant Advice Session by Phone

4.7 | 498 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your landlord / tenant issue
Lease - Residential Property

4.8 | 271 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 3499
Residential Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

at present the premises are occupied by the son of the former tenant who had died about 2 year ago. The original tenant was a defaulter and had not pa…

Read More

We have lent for rent to Prasad on daily basis our home located at China bazaar.from six months we are requesting to evict to use property for our per…

Read More

Honourable Dear sir I had given my shop on rent on mutual understanding. but now he is not vacating my shop. Kindly guide me legal advice…

Read More

The 11 months agreement with tenant has expired on 07-11-2016 and we have not renewed it further. But tenant has not vacated the house .He was paying …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue