×

Legal action against tenant not vacating the premises

Dear sir, we are giving house to tenant for 5years agreement,he is not vacating house and not paid any rent also agreement is expired on may2017 please guide me

When the tenure is completed you are at liberty to enforce your rights as a owner. Firstly you ask the tenant orally, if the tenant does not respond positively then approach an advocate for issuance of notice as prescribed under the law describing all the facts and asking for arrears of rent, damages for use and occupation act.

Firstly you have to send a notice for arrears of rent and for vacating the premises which is due from your tenant. If still he is not then you have to file case against tenant in the court. Call us through website for assistance

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

Immediately you have to issue legal notice through Advocate to your tenant , if your tenant not responding to your notice legal notice then you have to file eviction suit against the Tenant. For legal notice consult me through this website.