Landlord not repaying the agreement amount.

As we entered into an agreement on Dec-2013 ,and as per agreement we suppose to stay min. 3 months and agreement was for 1 year. Now I communicated through SMS and over phone call that I will vacate the flat next month i.e. one month advance notice. But owner is not reverting back with acceptance and not picking up the call. As phone no. is cell number cant track him Please advice what needs to be done. agreement is notarized not registered in SRO.

Send a vacating notice through an e-mail and of course through letter sent via speed post only. Keep the track report of delivery of the article. You are entitled to vacate the property after 3 months only though you send such notice even on expiry of 2 months. Do claim for return of security money, if any, in such notice.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers