Landlord not fixing any damages already visible what action can i take

I have taken a 2bhk house as lease. When i saw the home first time, there were damages on the frame of doors and windows, which was already there. I informed about it to the landlord, he said he will fix it, but it is been 4 months now, and it seems he is not ready to fix the damages. Every time he says he will, but i don't think he will get it fixed. Now i have spend from my pocket. What can i do about, is there i can do via a lawyer?

Your landlord/tenant relationship is governed by your rent agreement. You can file a case against your landlord for specific performance of contract and to make repairs in the flat. 

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers