how to recover the advance money from landlord who agrees but not pays

Dear sir .. I m from bangalore ..I m given a advice for one land ..but the paper is not legal ..so I m asking my advance from landlord. .he is agrid that he will pay money ..on 2 years back only ..but he is not giving the money he will keep telling tomorrow and tomorrow ..tell me how to recover the money from landlord ..and I m SC cost ..I have the agreement. .. Regard

We suggest that you should send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby demanding your money.

In case he fails to return you can file a summary suit under Order 37 Rule 1 and 2 on the basis of  the agreement and thereby seeking for recovery of your money along with the interest 24% per annum  and cost of litigation

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers