how to recover the advance money from landlord who agrees but not pays

Dear sir .. I m from bangalore ..I m given a advice for one land ..but the paper is not legal I m asking my advance from landlord. .he is agrid that he will pay money ..on 2 years back only ..but he is not giving the money he will keep telling tomorrow and tomorrow ..tell me how to recover the money from landlord ..and I m SC cost ..I have the agreement. .. Regard

Answers (1)

229 votes

We suggest that you should send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby demanding your money.

In case he fails to return you can file a summary suit under Order 37 Rule 1 and 2 on the basis of  the agreement and thereby seeking for recovery of your money along with the interest 24% per annum  and cost of litigation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."