How to recover lease amount

I have made of lease house agreement for 3 years from 2013 to 2016 for 6.5 lakh. After the lease period I have demanded for my lease amount after deduction of paint expenses. But he he refused to pay full amount and told me that he'll pay 5 lakh first and after seeing damages he'll pay remaining amount but I have to handover keys and papers when he paid 5 lakh and we have to leave the house after that he inspect the house calculate the damage and then pay the remaining amount. But as per the lease agreement the owner has to make full payment at the time of leaving the house. So please help me about what to do and what are legal options to recover the lease amount

No, you should not vacate the house till full payment is made. Issue legal notice accordingly. If he did not pay reserve your right to sub-lease to third party. Finally you approach the Civil Court. Best of luck.

Initially taken the amount what he gives for you. Subsequently if you are not happy with the amount he returns to you then file a suit for recovery against the owner for the lawful amount that you have to get it.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

As per the lease deed if you have to vacate the house during existence of the lease the stipulated period would be 2 months of notice period, you must give this notice to vacate the house to your landlord in writing with due acknowledgement from the landlord.
After giving this notice to vacate, if the landlord does not refund the amount, hold on to the keys to the house, move out from the said premises, file a civil case against landlord for the refund of the monies together with interest and court costs etc.,.