House damaged by rain - Tenant not leaving the house

Hi I along with my family used to live in a 3 floor house. Due to heavy rains my house fell recently. We have got this house declared as unsafe but my tenant is not leaving the house. We are staying in rented place but my tenant still staying there. Also he is renowned for wrong doings and has many cases filled against him. I want to reconstruct my house but he is not leaving the house and has not paid rent for many years. Also, we have contract with his father as tenant and now both his parents are not alive. Please suggest me next steps here. thanks in advance.

We suggest that you should file a Suit for eviction under the Rent control act, thereby seeking eviction of the tenant on the ground that house is unsafe and has to be rebuilt and renovated

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers