Hammering by first floor person in a shopping complex.

I have a shop in a shopping complex at ground floor . On first floor the shop is owned by other person. He has further given shop on rent to a person . ( He is also involved in that business ) He has started a gold refinery. They are bring gold and hammering on the first floor and also installed machines to make thin strips of gold. This has created a nuisance. How I can get a legal protection to get rid off this problem. Is there is any law?

Answers (1)

213 votes

You should also submit a written complaint to MCD thereby informing them about the nuisance and illegal activity.

Further also, file a police complainant under Section 268 of IPC,You can file a writ petition under Article 32 of Indian Constitution of Supreme Court or petition under Article 226 of of the Constitution thereby seeking restraining order to carry out nuisance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."