Hammering by first floor person in a shopping complex.

I have a shop in a shopping complex at ground floor . On first floor the shop is owned by other person. He has further given shop on rent to a person . ( He is also involved in that business ) He has started a gold refinery. They are bring gold and hammering on the first floor and also installed machines to make thin strips of gold. This has created a nuisance. How I can get a legal protection to get rid off this problem. Is there is any law?

You should also submit a written complaint to MCD thereby informing them about the nuisance and illegal activity.

Further also, file a police complainant under Section 268 of IPC,You can file a writ petition under Article 32 of Indian Constitution of Supreme Court or petition under Article 226 of of the Constitution thereby seeking restraining order to carry out nuisance.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers