quesCan lessee give notice in lock-in period of a lease.

I want to know Can lessee give notice in lock-in period of a lease to lesser? Following are the relevant lease terms - 1. That the lease period be of 3(three) yearsvi.e. 1.6.2013 tp 1.6.2016. The first lock-in period of this lease is minimum One year. The lessee cannot sublet the premises to any other company/person/party. This will result in immediate termination of agreement,forfeiture of security and it will be considered the premises vacated by lessee. Notice Period:- 2. That if lessee wants to vacate the leased premises after completion of lock-in period then he will give written notice of three months in advance to lesser. With these lease terms can lessee give notice within one year so that he can evacuate it just after 1 year i.e. 31.5.2014? Or he has to wait for the completion of lock in period (One year) before giving notice to the lessor?

  • ansLessee can give notice of 3 months even before expiry of lock in period so he can leave the premises on expiry of the same.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

i had given an advance amount of Rs65000 to a landlady. after i vacated the…

I am on a rented flat. We got this flat through a agent. When we…
Hi We are 3 working professionals sharing a 3bhk flat. We have a rent agreement…
I handed over the keys of my previous house to landlord on 31 January 2017.…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ujwal Phasate

  Kukde Lay Out
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly