Can landlord write my name with pen on rent agreement

My owner had made a agreement which had my name written on it with pen.is it legal to write with a pen .it has the stamp.so is it legal to have written with pen or we have to make a new agreement with all printed matters.

In such cases the witness will be called for a examination of the documents will be done u can challenge the validity of the document that it's a improper evidence and say not to be taken to account for the dispute

If the agreement was blank without name and you are the intended other person or party to the agreement, there is nothing wrong to have your name mentioned in ink.
There is no hard and fast rule that the name has to be in a printed mode only, it can be hand written too.
There is no legal infirmity in it.
What made you to suspect the genuineness of this document?
Revert with more details, you will get more proper opinions.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers