Can i stop partner from making new lease agreement with landlord

We had started an office under telecom sector ( authorized channel partner of tata docomo)as a partnership firm .Now my partner is in mood to acquired whole office. As per our company policy in order to start a new firm he should have his own place or registered agreement.Our current office place is under registered agreement under partnership.Now my partner is saying he had word with owner and now he will make new agreement .Please help me how I can stop owner and my partner to do this new agreement. We had registered agreement.

has the partnership between the 2 dissolved. is there any dispute which has arisen and your partner wants the rent agreement in his name. until and unless the partnership dissolves he cannot make a rent agreement in his own name.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore