can i not rent a house after signing agreement with landlord

Hi, I had signed a rental agreement with the landlord and had paid 10K as deposit. I have decided not to move in due to some facilities issue in the society.This happened within 2 3 days. The landlord is asking 10K more else he will file a case.I am not sure if there is something he can file a case with.

We will have to examine the rental agreement and termination and then we will be able to provide you legal advice.

Further your query is silent on whether you have paid security deposit or not.

Please provide details facts and terms of your rental agreement, so that we can addresses your query. 

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers