quesBuilder agreed on certain terms. Now not fulfilling it. What to do?

I purchased one Flats in Thoriapakkam chennai, before i buy builder agreed to make 400ft bore well and make RO to treat the water. After i purchased he s telling he tried one bore well for 100ft and the water cant be used due to TDS level high. I need to pay balance 1.5L. Now im asking him to reduce the balance 1L due to the water issue. He s not accepting and he s telling he will give water for 2 years and get metro water connection for me. What shall i do?

  • ans

    Did your agreement to sell states that builder was suppose to make 400ft bore well and make RO to treat the water.

    If yes then you can file complaint before the consumer forum and seek your paid amount back alongwith compensation for mental harrassment.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

my father took an offcie on lease ON 1993 but after he gone the owner…
Hello, My society recently issued a notice asking all the tenants to get ID card.If…
I have been a tenant for more than 40 years. No rent agreement was made.…

I work for a nationalized bank and my bank provides us lease for accommodation. We…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Ujwal Phasate

  Kukde Lay Out
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly