What are my legal rights against employer for harassment ?

Dear sir / madam I am in marketing field, because of work pressure i gave resignation to present co. , now iam serving my 90 days notice period , only 4 days left to complete my notice period, but now they are putting pressure on me to complete my targets and saying that, they will give termination if i didn't acheive my target. can I take any legal procedures against them...?

yes, if they terminate you then you can take legal action against them by going to the labour court ( if you fall under the labour laws). the company is unnecessary harassing you you can also file a complaint with the police in case they continue to harass you after your notice period is over.